Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just One Of Those Days....

I am just having one of those days... where you should stay in bed all day - when nothing goes right days. I know I've said before that Tuesday's are my Monday's and today is following suit. It started off with getting up... haha - yes getting up was the worst part!! Then proceeded to me trying to leave the house without my office keys. M was still home, so the two of us were frantically searching the house - that is not any order because of the reno. I'm not someone who usually loses something, but when I do.... and if I was to, now would be a great time because the dining room table is scattered with bits and pieces from the great room! It is crazy! So after searching for 25 minutes, I broke down and called my boss (which I was avoiding because I didn't want him to think I lost my keys - how irresponsible) to ask him if he was at the office and if my keys were on my desk - sure enough they were. Search was over, I was on my way to work! Hopefully the rest of the days goes a bit smoother!

So our weekend was super productive! The walls were painted on Saturday and the floors were started!I also started paint the banister, which I am still not done... it has taken a lot of coats already!! Sunday we had a really long day, but the room was put together! We still need to cap the floors when you go into the dining room, bathroom and foyer, but so far it looks awesome! We also need to trim the foyer still and paint the kitchen ceiling... but I at least have a livable space again! Soo enough of talking about it - I will show you for yourself!

I am going to have to take better pics tonight, as the window was causing some issues, but here is a sneak peek:
This was before the curtains went up! But I am loving my new wood blinds!

Excuse the camera strap... but now we have curtains, not the ones I plan to make, but I like these in the mean time!


Such a BIG difference!!! Like I said more pics are coming!!!

I meant to post yesterday, but we had to pick M's parents up from the Toronto airport, which is typically an hour away.... not yesterday! We got caught in traffic because of a bad accident in Mississauga, which after we got through they closed the highway. Then stuck on the way home.... I hate traffic, especially coming out of Toronto!! M's parents had a great trip to Roatan in Honduras!! 

I also don't have a Bachelor update because I missed most of it!! Thank you traffic!!!

6 comments:

J and A said...

Oh I love the sneak peak! Looks wonderful! Hope your day only gets better!! hugs.

Leigh said...

Love the colors of your walls! Looks like it's all coming together. Hope your day gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see the finished product! =]

Rebekah said...

I hate losing my keys! I do it on a daily basis. Love the sneak peak!

Courtney said...

I hate when mornings start off like that! I am really good at losing my keys. It sucks.

Hilary said...

It looks really good! I love your couch, too. Where did you get it? Hopefully a place that they have in the US? Haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...