Now on to what happened while I was away:
- the weather was awesomely fantastic!!!(Like +20 degrees) A lot of time was spent outside enjoying it, which meant not as much was accomplished indoors - but I am over it!
- Snoopy's birthday was on Friday and I was reminiscing my sweet puppy, whom I miss dearly!!
- I got my nails done!!! They are too cute:
Pink Tips!! Ready for Spring!!
- another coat of paint was put on the banister, but I'll be honest, it is still not done!!
- I bought some bar stools for our kitchen counter that has not been redone yet:
- We went truck shopping and found M's truck!!! We are very excited to say goodbye to the Explorer... I will not miss the tricks that beast played on me... or the strobe light interiors... or well anything... Say hello to M's new baby:
It is a 2009 Ford F150. I still cannot get over how spacious it is!! We pick it up tomorrow night!!
- We then continued to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!! Funny thing is about M's truck.. it's not green, which M has always only bought used green vehicles... we sort of broke the chain, but he did buy it from a guy in a green suit!!!
- Here is a picture of us before heading out to a party all decked out in green - although M's hair isn't done in it... and it was taken on my blackberry:
- We managed to get a lot done around the house yesterday, including the bedroom cleaned! We even changed the duvet to the one we got as our wedding gift!! I forgot how much I loved it!!
Now I have some stuff get done today, and some blogs to catch up on!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
It is back to work tomorrow for me!