Thursday, January 31, 2013

Saw It. Pinned It. Did it.

Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.
 
Today I am linking up with Katie and Steph for the first time! I am pretty excited to share a project M and I did a few weekend's ago and it was super simple and cheap!!
 
I saw this:
Pinned Image
 
We had a white board on our fridge but I hated seeing it and then one day it fell and broke and that was the end of meal planning!
 
I love meal planning! It makes life soo much easier, especially if you don't like cooking, it solves half the problem of figuring out what to make and whether or not you have all the ingredients.
 
So M and I make a meal plan on the weekend before we go grocery shopping, M can get the meat out of the freezer if necessary and we are set to eat dinner at a decent time!
 
So here is the final product:
 
 
Did we paint it? No?
 
We plan to sell the house within 5 years and didn't want anything permanent. So I was shopping at Chapters and found these chalk board stickers on sale!! There are actually two stickers on and it is not the full length of the cupboard which is fine. Worked out perfect!!

Now we can get back on track with meal planning!!









3 comments:

Katie said...

i've pinned ones like that too - i love it! super cute!

J and A said...

Nice work!!

Jennie said...

Looks Great! I want to do this in my kitchen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...