September To Do List
- put away glass wear in TV cabinet
- Mike - purge clothes
- kitchen hardware - he only has a few left to do, and they involve a long process, so its not a quick fix.
- bring bassinet in the house - once we get my Dad's stuff out of our shop this will get done
- find bassinet bedding
- pick out nursery paint color - we've just got the grey color to settle with. We have it down to 3 options, but the aqua is done!
- clean out nursery - half way done!
- seed the lawn again - this will wait to spring, but I am impressed with the growth that has sprouted up from our last seeding!
- make dining room curtains - I've realized I don't have enough fabric to do my initial plan, so I am brainstorming a new one to accommodate the fabric I have!
- make new wreath
- deal with memory cards
What else did we get done?
- got the baby's crib
- changed our bedroom around and cleaned it top to bottom
- cleaned my hard drive up completely
- re-organized most of my office, but we still have some re-arranging to do to accommodate a bed in there instead of a table. Bye-bye sewing station!
- purged a few bins of table clothes and what not from our old table. They wont fit my new table, so why keep it?
- sold some of my extra Scentsy stock I had kicking around! I have decided to let the business go.
- cleaned all the windows on the main floor, inside and out!