1. M isn't working this weekend!!! Although he has breakfast with Santa on Saturday at the fire hall to help out with and he is in the Christmas parade here in the village with the fire department!! But we will have lots of time in between to get some wrapping done. Then Sunday we have a family Christmas get together.
2. Celebrating this final week in the 2nd trimester!! Crazy to think I will be in the 3rd trimester this weekend!! Home stretch here we come!! It has been crazy to look at my calander booking upcoming appointments - They don't seem all that far ahead anymore.
We also passed the glucose test this week! I was pretty worried about this with the sweet tooth I have acquired (thanks baby). I'm definetly not used to having the sweet tooth, but I guess I'm not as bad as I thought, but we will still moderate the cravings.
3. Big congrats goes out to my MIL - Happy Retirement and Happy Birthday today!! Celebrating double time today!! I'm glad we had a chance to celebrate last night with her and she was actually surprised, minus the fact that I almost slipped up twice!
4. I'm hoping this weekend I will be able to get some supplies for making the mobile and maybe my fabric for the crib quilt, then I can get my craft on! Are you scared yet? Haha. It's been a while since I have done a true craft.
I'm also hoping that this stubborn snow dog will start coming inside easier - she loves the snow soo much, she just likes to sit out there and take it all in and get covered in the white stuff!
All of the this snow came on Wednesday in a 2 hour span. It was coming down hard and fast and little miss couldn't have been happier. This is her sitting there listening to me call her and not moving.
5. I slept for the first night this week last night! The sleep fairy finally visited! I don't think under my eyes could have got darker prior to this morning. I feel like a new woman today! It wasn't perfect sleep, but oh man it feels good to have some energy again!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!