- I finished Noah's newborn shots this morning!!! Little mister was feeling co-operative, and although he wasn't as smiley as the pictures I lost, I'm happy to have them finished!! If you follow me on Instagram, you will have seen a sneak peek, but here is a new one:
- I'm ever hopeful to start putting stuff away in the bathroom this weekend!!! M just has the shower curtain bar to hang, along with some other small tasks, but nothing that will stop us from giving us back the mudroom!! I do look forward to warmer weather when we can paint the mirror and over the toilet storage, but we put them in there anyways. M has some caulking to do on the trim and the pendant lights to hang. But the shower and vanity are hooked up with water and work!! I'm excited to be reunited with my new bathroom!!
- last night we hit up the pub for wing night here in the village with friends! It was great to get out and see everyone! Noah pretty much slept through it all, waking up at the very end. I was beat by the time we got home! Outings apparently exhaust me still!! I tend to forget I'm still recovering!!
- hopefully we can get up in the nursery, hang his name and start the gallery wall! I may as well wait to post pics of it finished now!! I'd also like to take some newborn family pics in there, since my belly shots didn't happen in there!!
- this weekend brings our official due date!!! Can't believe he will be 3 weeks!!! Time flies when you are having fun!!
Last but not least, I'll leave you for the weekend with this: