Friday, February 13, 2015

{Friday Fun}

Soo we are pretty pumped about this weekend!

Saturday is filled with Birthday fun including Noah's birthday buddy Harper's first birthday and little miss Hannah's birthday after that! M and I have a little date night, if you want to call it that, for the Fireman's Annual Wing night! We actually plan on attending this year!! We planned on it last year, but My body had other plans! Of course we will be helping out with the event, but I'm sure we will get some time to enjoy it too!! 

Sunday is party day!! We will have a very full house, but I look forward to the celebration of our little man!! I'm most excited about him having a cupcake for the first time!! 

Monday is Noah's actual birthday and I know it will be filled with joy and most likely a few tears! I will say Noah has been spoiling me with extra snuggles this week and when I put him down for a nap yesterday I just held him as he slept and found my eyes welling up. Babies just don't keep! But man this age is lots of fun!! 

Lily and Gracie are going for their first spa day! And Daddy is going to Costco with my FIL - I would love to see this go down! Haha.

And just before Valentine's Day, I will share how my Pinterest project turned out: 


I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I think we will!! 

3 comments:

Katie said...

happy birthday to noah!! he is SO cute!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Busy weekend you have!! Hope the birthday party goes well!!

Happy 1st Birthday Noah! Go crazy with that cupcake!!

J and A said...

Cute v-day project!! I hope this weekend was extra special!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...