Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mike and I

In hopes of trying to get my blog up and going and gather a few followers, I figure you probably need to know a little bit more about me! So I have found another survey to do about Hubby and I! Hope you enjoy!

What are your middle names?
Mine is Nicole and Hubby goes by his middle name Michael.

 How long have you been together?
10 years come October.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Well we met through a common friend and then hung out a couple of times, we were technically dating since October... but made it official in Novemeber! But I maybe knew him for a month or two, as I met him in September.

Who asked who out?
We had been dodging the awkward questions for like a month, so semiformal was coming up and to avoid more questions... we brought the topic up and decided to be offical! I could officially call him my boyfriend and he could officially call me his girlfriend. We went to seperate schools, so when we would introduce eachother to people before we made it official, we never knew what to say!

How old are each of you?
I am 26 and Mike is 27

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine, and I only have one sister! Mike is an only child!
Do you have any children together?Nope

What about pets?
Yes, we have 2 Golden Retrievers (Lily - 2 and Gracie - 1) and 2 cats Jazz and Binx

Did you go to the same school?Nope... I went to a Catholic Highschool and he went to a Public and then we did long-distance, when he went to Peterbrough and I went London.

Are you from the same home town?Well pretty much, but not at the same time! Mike lived in Innerkip and I lived in Woodstock ( 10 minute difference.. but the same county)

Who is the smartest?
Depends on the topic! I know all about the subjects he doesn't and he knows the ones I don't know!

Who is more sensitive?
That would be me

Where do you eat out most as a couple?I hate to say this... but Mr. Sub!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Confresi Beach, Dominican Republic for our 2nd Honeymoon (We got married in July and cannot waste Canadian summers, so we went to Muskoka for our 1st Honeymoon for a week and then went away in January)

Who has the craziest exes?
Neither one of us!

Who has the worst temper?
Well I suppose that depends too! Neither one of us throw temper tantrums or anything, but we can be grumpy for various reasons, like being hungry and tired (for me) or after a LONG day on the job for Mike

Who does the cooking?Not I! But I am getting better! But Mike loves to cook!

Who is more social?Probably hubby, he could really talk to anyone! Infact, I took Mike to Buffalo, NY for his birthday and we were in Tim Hortons and some old man just starting talking to Mike, the two of them could have chatted all day! I often have to tell him to keep it quick when we are in a rush, but that doesn't even work!

Who is the neat-freak?That would be me, but I wouldn't call myself a freak.... my house is not tidy all the time!

Who is more stubborn?
We both can be, if we want to be!

Who hogs the bed?
I would if I could! But we bought a King bed last year when we bought our 2nd house and now we are both able to stretch right out! If anyone hogs the bed it would be the cats! The dogs would too, but we don't let them sleep with us in bed anymore! They are tooo big!

Who wakes up earlier?He totally does!

Where was your first date?My front porch Halloween night! Hubby dressed up as a scarecrow and sat in the chair and then moved suddenly and scared little kids, as well as thier parents!

Who has the bigger family?
Well I am gunna go with myself on this one, because we see mine all the time!

Do you get flowers often?
Every now and then, usually fresh from the market

How do you spend the holidays?Well.. it depends on the holiday, but we try to see everyone, just not necessarily on the same day!

Who eats more?Mike! He is a farm boy... enough said!

Who does the laundry?I do most of the time, but Mike will chip in every now and then and he puts it away!

Who’s better with the computer?Depends what we are trying to do!

Who drives when you are together?Usually Mike

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...