Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight Savings What?

Is it just me or does everyone hate losing an hours sleep? Luckily I managed to sleep in yesterday! I will admit though I love having the extra hours of daylight! I mean who doesn't like it to be bright out at 7:30 PM? No more driving home from work in the dark!!

Anyways, moving on to our weekend!

Friday night we had dinner and just relaxed for the rest of the evening. I tried watching some movies online, however my computer was being retarded...

Saturday we headed over to the farm to help set up new office furniture. Can I just say it was pretty nice out weather wise. While M was busy building the new desk, I went outside and helped M's Dad out with moving wood from the back of the farm. My ride:

 

Off to the back we went, M's Dad was heading to the back ahead me in the back hoe and I pulled the trailer behind the tractor.
 
We loaded the wood into the trailer and that is when M's Dad realized we forgot the gas for the chain saw, so I took the load of wood back up to the barn and then hopped on the quad and took the gas tank to the back of the farm. I decided to rip around on the quad afterwards, stopped in the middle of the field just to take in the beautiful day!
 
M let the dogs out to play and that is just what we did! They love chasing the quad!!


 
Especially Gracie - she is pretty much fearless and will come right up to it. I don't know how many time she almost got hit by it.

 
Then of course I told the dogs that they needed to stay up at the house and stay out of the mud, but nooo they just couldn't resit the mud. So I decided to tromp through the snow, only to find out the further in I got, the deeper the snow got! Knee deep, but Lily thought it was fun!
 
When we got home we started to organize bags and bags of stuff that we had been procrastinating from in our spare bedroom.
 
We also signed up for Netflix!!
 
So I watched the movie L!fe Happens.
 
It was alright, nothing to write home about.
 
Sunday it was gorgeous out! As in double digits!! We did some running around in town, worked some more on organizing, did house work, laundry and relaxed. Perfect day, with perfect weather!
 
 I think Spring might just be here!! And this my friends excites me!!



7 comments:

J and A said...

Sounds like a great weekend! The farm looks so peaceful and the pups must love it!! Glad you had nice weather too!! YAY.

Allison said...

I haven't seen that movie before. Maybe I'll have to check it out. And man, I am soo sleepy from Daylight Savings. I didn't even sleep in on Sunday. Boo me!

Katie said...

i don't think i've heard of that movie - was it on the instant que for netflix? i kind of want to watch it!!

Susannah said...

Sounds like a really nice weekend. (minus losing an hour of sleep, of course) ;-)

Sarah Alway said...

Yes I HATE DLS, I am still trying to get caught up on sleep. Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon you're blog and it's So cute! Your layout is just adorable and the way you present everything is very clean! Love it!

Keep it up!

Lindsay

lindsaybporter.blogspot.com

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

What cute pups! So sweet. Looking forward getting to know you. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...