This week has been pretty good, better than last week!! What went down? Let's take a look!!
- we ordered new counter tops for the kitchen. We were originally going to do concrete counter tops, however we have changed our mind due to the fact that this is not our forever home and we needed just a simple, inexpensive fix to update our kitchen. We got a fantastic deal!! I brought home 6 different samples:
And we found a winner that we both agree upon!! You can also see how it matches our back splash! This is going to brighten our kitchen up big time!!
- Another thing that makes this Friday fabulous is that I am off!! I was also off yesterday and was able to hang out with one of my friends that I do not get to see often enough, along with her little guy! It was great to catch up!!
- I am getting a manicure tomorrow!! This will be the first one in 7 months!! I've been doing them at home myself and I will continue, but I need to scope out a new product. I plan on making a mental note with what product they use and then I will order me some!!
- I am loving this necklace that I got from my sister:
- I have hit the 25 pound mark! I wish I had been measuring how many inches I have lost. I actually weigh less that I did on my wedding day! This was not exactly planned... but I will take it with no complaints!
- Looking forward to completing a small little update with the house this weekend! A new mudroom door to match our bedroom door!! We have a french door leading to our bedroom from the dining room and the mudroom also leads from the dining room, so we will purchase a matching door!
- I have hopped on the band wagon and I am now using BlogLovin' and I am honestly asking myself why did I wait soo long? You can find me HERE.