Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dining Room Plans

Now that the kitchen has transformed, with just two more things left to do including the backsplash, and the raised breakfast bar, I am ready to change up something else in the house! I seriously have a problem!

So I am thinking of changing up my accent wall in my dining room. Can't remember how it looks? Let me refresh your memory:

 
 
 
 
This blue wall... is ready to change! I love the blue and yellow together, but let's face it, it is really hard to decorate with! I have done what I could do with it by making curtains.

 
I even bought these to tie into the room:


Which I love!! But I am ready for a change in this room!! 

What's up for the change?

- no more African animals. The giraffes are moving to the basement storage as well as the pictures!! 
- the blue wall. I'm considering grey or grey and white chevron. I love the yellow because it is nice and bright and I'm not willing to paint the whole room! Too much work or the time being! 
- I'm considering painting the chairs! I'm not sure though! 
- that mirror - paint it white
 
If I do the chevron I want wide chevrons because I don't want it to be too busy. Here are some examples of what I am thinking:

 
 
I feel with doing gray and white it would be neutral enough.
 
Now I just need to make up my mind!!







3 comments:

J and A said...

I love the yellow! Change is nice for sure! We want to paint our whole main floor grey.

Rebekah said...

I love the idea of a chevron wall! They always look so neat in pictures!

Hilary said...

I like!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...