- the new recipe we tried last night. M seriously has a love for meat loaf and I do not! So I found this Rachel Ray recipe on Pinterest and we gave it a try! We didn't have the celery or salsa it called for, but it was still pretty good without it!! We topped them with potatoes and stuck them back in the oven to crisp up a bit, instead of having them on the side! It was great! We will make it again!!
- I love my man! Last night we had some intense thunderstorms overnight. I do not like loud thunder at all! He was there for me for each and everyone!! Both of us slept like crap and to make matters worse, he got a structure fire call at 4 in the morning for a house hit by lightening! I just love him!
- I love that my bruises are finally starting to subside! I just have the outside of them left! Just in time for the weather to heat up!
- I am loving the cupcakes I made! Seriously can I just eat them all in one sitting?
- I love my new cell phone case!!!
- I wish the humidity would break so I can paint my dining room wall!! Its too muggy to paint! The paint will not dry!
- I am loving my new logo for my photography business! Looking forward to getting it up and going! I am also looking forward to getting those shoots that were supposed to be on the weekend done! Can't wait to see how they turn out!