Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weekend Rewind

My weekend was super busy, but awesome! 

Friday night was baseball... Well it was supposed to be baseball, but the game didn't happen because of faulty lights! The boys were all soo pumped to play but that didn't happen!! 

Saturday I headed to my sisters to help her out with her yard sale! I got to hang out with this little man:
                     

It was nice to hang out with my Mom and Dad as well who both ended up there!! 

I also found a few goodies myself!! A wreath base, a big picture frame for photography and a scrabble game so I can craft with it!! I spent a whopping $3.50!! I haven't been yard saling for years!! 

When M got home from work we headed into town to grab the rest of the pool stuff and some steak because it is grilling weather!! 

We decided for the first time ever to give Gracie a summer cut!! I was sad to see her curls gone, but her hair is soo much softer!!! She feels much better!! She looks soo cute!!! We are both happy with it! 

                   

     
Sunday we did some laundry and got all the patio furniture out!! We also discussed where we will put the pool!!  After hanging outside all day I relaxed on the couch with this little miss:

                   

Yesterday I was babysitting for my sister while they had a funeral to goto. Miss Hannah is growing up soo quickly:

                  


Our day consisted of soccer and bike riding, lunch and reading. Brandon is gearing up for hit first steps!! He is almost there!! 

Tonight I am looking forward to burgers on the BBQ with M and a nice Somersby Cider on the deck!! 
  
Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

J and A said...

I love yard sales!! Good find!! Such great photos of your niece and nephew too!! Oh I love the hair cut!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...