Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend Rewind

Can we believe we are at the last Monday of October?? Where did this month go??

This weekend zoomed on by as we got ready for Noah's baptism on Sunday! 

Friday night I forgot my sister was hosting a One Stop Shop vendor night, so J and I attended. I made out with nothing!! Lots of neat things but I think not being at home doesn't encourage me to buy much right now! 

When I got home I helped M make the lasagna for Sunday and then off to bed we went! 

Saturday M was busy doing a backhoe job for the fire department and was gone all day! He called me at 5 when he was finished to meet him at the house. During the day I got Noah's banner done and finished the tissue poms! I was pretty happy after all with how the cake table turned out!! We went to the house and collected whatever it was that we needed, our contractor was there cleaning up and it turns out someone called the ministry on them! We have a good idea who it was and clearly it was a waste of their time as they found no problems. 



Saturday night we finished the party prep and tidying up and to bed I went! I guess M got a fire call, but I was out like a light and had no clue! 

Sunday was the big day!! Noah's baptism!! We were all rushing around the house, getting ready. 4 adults and a baby and one bathroom... But we managed! I will do a completely seperate post on the baptism hopefully this week! 


Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

4 comments:

J and A said...

Excited to hear about the baptism! Glad it went great.

Hilary said...

What finger foods are you giving Noah now? I've given Beckett Puffs, cheese puffs, and yogurt melts, but I have no idea where to start on "real" foods!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Can't wait to see more baptism photos! I agree WHERE did this month go?! I am back to work in SIX days!

Aubrey said...

Happy baptism to Noah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...