So here we go:
If You Really Knew Me:
- I sleep with my "binki" still... aka my baby blanket. I cannot give it up! I have 2, but one has been retired. It got too many holes in it, and I promised my Grandma I would put it away. But I had a back up and it is in bad shape now too!! I NEED a new one badly!! Any knitters out there? Please?
- I love to sing. You will always find me singing along to the radio, rapping, you name it I have probably sang it! I also used to be a part of the church children's choir!
- I bite my nails - hence why I pay $45 bucks a month to have pretty nails, because otherwise I have none!! I thought having the gels for over a year would break my habit, so I stopped for 2 months and I just got out of control again!!
- I am a picture finatic!! I love pictures! I love having them, I love taking them, I love editing them, I love everything about them and I always have!!
- I can drive a tractor, not well, but I can get it done!!
- The bottoms of my legs do not have pigment. It runs in my Mom's side of the family! I'd say I have my Dad's skin from the knees up! However, I have been working on establishing some color. This year I just had to put on bug spray and I now have a tan, but I don't expect that to last long!
- I love curling my hair! Infact I prefer my hair curled over straight! Although I have become pretty lazy with my hair lately...
- I have really picky feet! Takes me a long time to break in a new pair of shoes, especially if I get blisters after the first wear, there is the possibility that I will not wear them again! Sandals are the worst!
- I also do not wear high heels! I am tall people!! So not only do I save myself from breaking an ankle and being uncomfortable, but I still manage to have height as well!! Thank goodness hubby is tall too!!
- I actually enjoy reality tv shows, for the most part that is! I don't even know why I watch Teen Mom - it drives me batty, but I like The Bachelor/Bachlorette/Bachelor Pad, Love in The Wild, Texas Women, the odd Real Housewives, Jennie Garth's A Little Bit Country, etc.
- I can't watch scary movies anymore!! I used to love them, but not anymore and neither does M! Jeepers Creepers scared both M and I and we haven't watched another scary movie since!
- I am afraid to drive beside transport trucks! It freaks me right out. They never drive straight. When passing one I will drive on the rumble strip if necessary!