Before I blab on about my daily ramblings, I want to take some time to remember 9/11. Crazy to think back to this day 11 years ago, sitting in Mrs. Clarke's English class, a teacher who disliked the TV and she turned it on. We knew something must have been happening and so there was.
What a tragic day for soo many people. My heart goes out to all of those who were impacted by this horrendous day. Soo many people lost loved ones, soo many people put their own lives on the line to try to save others. May those who lost their lives on this day rest in peace.
It is anniversaries like this, that make me soo grateful for those who are out their saving lives, fighting crime, protecting lives, Firefighters (husband included), Emergency Responders, Police, Paramedics, Doctors, Armies, etc. Thank you for all that you do everyday!
Not sure how to start my random rambling after this, as nothing else seems as important, so here it is:
- Parenthood starts tonight!!
- I am attending my first ZUMBA class!! This is scary and exciting all at once! Wish me luck!
- The Voice - loved it!
- General Hospital is on a different time!
- I made apple crisp yesterday, soo good!
- Lily is doing well today!
- Caught Gracie eating cat food last night... little stinker!! Hopefully she learned her lesson!
- I actually have clothes hanging on the line during the week!! I remembered to put the washing machine on timer! It was ready to hang by the time I got up!
About to take the dogs for a walk, it is a beautiful day outside!