Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh My Wednesday...

Soo my Wednesday did not start out as planned... but let's start with how the rest of Tuesday turned out...

Big thanks to everyone's sweet comments yesterday!
The cookies, they happened, the cookie dough was perfect:
It tasted just as I remembered!!


The first batch had some black bottoms... but still enjoyable, but the second batch was just perfect!!

Last night I did Zumba again, found the steps much easier! I think I might try her Yoga class on Thursday! I have never done yoga, aside from the Wii Fit!

Did anyone watch Parenthood last night... Oh my! Aside from the puppy search, I am actually feeling a bit scared for Kristina!

Now on to today's bad start... literally, my car - it wouldn't start!! This is the 2nd time this week! Luckily K was home and came right over to give me a lift over to the farm to get M's truck! To say I was frustrated... would be an understatement! Needless to say, that will need to be fixed! Not sure which one I hope it to be.. the starter or the alternator because I am pretty sure it is not the battery! My day can only get better right?!

Tonight we have our last ball game!! Except, a lot of our team is missing tonight, but we will do our best with what we have!



1 comment:

J and A said...

I hope your day gets better!!! :)Now I want cookies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...