Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Home Sweet Home

We are home and suprisingly not complaining about it because we came home to positive temps!! 

Our flight home was great although we took off late which was not fun, but luckily Noah tolerated it unlike the baby across from us! 

We definitely noticed the difference getting into the truck vs. the car we had down there! Oh how we missed a full size vehicle! We are definitely not car people! 

I was going to recap our trip a bit more today, but we haven't unpacked a thing and therefore no camera! Hence the lack of pictures!! 

The pets are all good, Felix is really settling in, I actually caught the cat that was afraid of dogs when I left, loving up on Lily! We can start working on letting him have full range of the house full time. 

But I thought I would touch base and say we are home and that life here on the blog will be resuming! 

Today we need to stock the house with groceries and unpack and get out for a walk in this nice weather!!! The snow is melting and that makes this mama happy!! 

Hope everyone had a great week! I have been slowly getting caught up on everyone's blogs! Bear with me! I will get back into the swing of things! 

1 comment:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Welcome back! Looking forWard to a trip recap!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...