Monday, March 2, 2015

{Weekend Rewind}

This weekend could not have gone by any slower! Granted it probably just felt that way as we were anxious for today to come because it is officially vacation time!!

Friday night I went in to town to do some returns as M was as home putting Noah down! I returned the new Nike Free Cross Trainers because they were snug and of course didn't end up replacing them becaus they had no sizes and what I did manage to try on was uncomfy!

I also picked up some used sleepers and maybe this will be the last time... When someone says excellent used condition I think stain free... These were not and ended up soaking the day away in Baby Oxy all day on Saturday! Soo frustrating... End of rant! 

I also took advantage of Carters return policy and returned some items Noah never made it into! As long as the tag is still on you can get you money back no matter how long you have had them! If you keep your receipt you will get what you paid back and if not you will get the last sale price! Makes shopping there soo worth it!

I finished watched the first season of House Of Lies when I got home! I bought a new streaming box to plug into the TV and man is it easier to watch movies and tv shows now! Lux and Felix are trying to figure each other out:


Saturday we worked on packing up a few more things, did some laundry and played with the little man. I went and got my toes painted at the spa in the village! Have I mentioned how convienent that is? 


In the afternoon we headed to the community centre for the literacy event! Noah really enjoyed it and we got a free book too! It was great being able to go to an event like this as a family, so M was able to see how much Noah enjoys it! 

Groceries are getting to be slim pickings and here, so French fries and chicken fingers for M and I and Noah had fresh green beans, chicken breast and rice! 

We watched a few movies too:
Loved this movie! It was pretty deep, and an eye opener for sure. I love Reese Witherspoon too! It's a must see!! 


This movie was alright... I needed an easy movie to watch! Can't say I recommend it! 

Sunday morning was spent packing, found out one of bff's is prego and I couldn't be happier for them!! 

We had the funeral visitation for the fellow firefighter and neighbour. My Dad watched Noah and when we came home, Noah was playing contently and my Dad was napping in the chair! I did get a good laugh and asked him who was watching who! All was well! 

We finished packing and tidied up the house. Noah helped us getting dinner going while we watched The Lucky One. 



The rest of the night was pretty low key!

This morning I had S over with the kiddos and then we are off to Toronto!!! Blogging will be sparse!! 



2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Yay for vaca!!! :)
Cute Pedi!
I'm still laughing at your dad babysitting story! {insert wide-eyed emoji!}

Hilary said...

Have fun on your vacation! (I didn't really like Moms Night Out either.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...