Friday, March 27, 2015

Oh Hey Friday


This week went by suprisingly fast for having a little boy that hasn't been feeling the best! We have determined that it is not a cold and rather a typical reaction to his shots he had last week! Luckily he is feeling much better with no symptoms of a cold anymore and no fever, we just have to get his eating back on track, as he is not eating as much now and seems to be pickier all of a sudden! Hopefully it's just a phase! 

Today we don't have much on the go aside from grocery shopping which I think Noah is looking forward to because he will be out of the house, granted he's been at the farm twice this week, but he enjoys public interaction and people watching! 

Yesterday I went shopping for his summer wardrobe! I was shocked with how much I spent, but great deals went a long way and overall it wasn't bad for the whole season! We have lucked out with hand me downs from my sister for so long and we still do for somethings, but we have gotten off season because clearly boys grow at different paces. Brandon was a bigger baby than Noah, so his summer stuff was 24 months and I think we will be in 18 months, as we are in 12 now. But it was fun picking out his summer wear! Now if we could just get some warmer weather we would be set! 

Last night M went out to a ball meeting so I got to do the bedtime routine, which meant bath, bottle and book with mama and he did great! We both enjoyed it:



He was in bed and asleep by 7:45!! Mommy win!! 

I have been working on going through Noah's shoes, hats and bibs. I'm embarrassed to share what our spare room looks like!! Bins of clothes, both stuff to fit into and stuff that no longer fits, maternity clothes, pillows galore, extra diapers and wipes. It's a disaster and I would really like to make that room useable again... It is such a big job! 

Felix has really settled in and is getting along with everyone lately except our other black cat Binx, however it isn't because Felix doesn't try (a little to often) and I end up having to break it up. Therefore Felix has been having some time outs because he doesn't know when to stop. I will say he is great with Noah and the dogs and is constantly trying to initiate play with Noah in the form of being chased! Even when Noah catches him Felix is good with him! 


I have made a BIG decision and set up the appointment.... I'm cutting my hair shorter again (shoulder length). This mama needs a change! I usually end up tying my hair up if I don't curl it or straighten it and let's face it my time is not my own anymore with a toddler. He won't just lay in his bouncer like he used to! It will likely be the same length I cut it to when I was pregnant! But the changes don't stop there! I will wait a few weeks, get used to the new cut and then I will hopefully be highlighting it! The spa here in town has great prices so I think I might give it a try after a color consult! 

So there we have it! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 



3 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Avery's eating took a week or so to get back on track after she was sick too! Noah will come around again :)
I have probably spent too much on A's summer clothes too! haha. Now to find myself some work summer attire. I obviously did not need any last summer and the summer before I was pregnant!
Have a great weekend :)

J and A said...

Glad he is feeling more like himself. I need to get out and get D some new spring and summer stuff. I think this weekend I will get to carters and joe. I also need some new stuff for me!!

Aubrey said...

Can't wait to see your new 'do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...