Friday, January 7, 2011

Fabricland and Myself = TO MUCH LOVE

So, I may have found the newest enemy of my husbands...

I went for Fabricland yesterday and dropped $150 bucks.... but granted... $20 of it is going back and another $20 was a membership card, so I can SAVE SAVE SAVE!! I saved soo much money yesterday, I would have hated to see what my bill would have been without the discount!!

So you are probably wondering what could I have possibly bought for THAT much? Well my friends, CURTAINS! I couldn't make them for as cheap as I bought them. I bought a 2 pack of lined curtains for my great room for only $39.99 for TWO!! Pictures will come... I'm at work now... I also bought 1 panel to try as well, in case I didn't like the 2-pack, but it is going back...

I also bought curtains for my bedroom, I love them!! They are a champagne color with a bit of an iridescent glow to them!!

I have bought curtains galore lately.. my bathroom got new curtains and I bought a set for the great room, that I just replaced.. lol

Back to Fabricland... I bought fabric for dog beds... yes more dog beds, but we realized we needed some for out in the hobby shop, you know for when I am sewing or working out, the girls(dogs) come too... So, we will take the old ones out and replace them with new ones!! Once again, I will take pics of what I bought some point soon... or when they are done. So with that fabric, I needed tread and zippers, so I bought 2 zippers and 2 spools of thread. Oh I forgot to mention the deal for the fabric... buy 1 meter, get 3 meters FREE... so at $12/meter... I got 4 meters for $12, or each fabric (I bought 2)... such a deal!! Then I found the clearance section. I bought 2 other fabrics for 2.00. I dunno what I will do with the one, it has teal and tan circles on it and it is a sheer material and the other one is a brownish material that I will make pillow slips out of! I also got 2 thread spools for a buck and measuring tapes...

I just happen to think I got a lot for what I spent... The pictures will do it justice, just you wait to see what I make... lol!

M was actually impressed with what I bought!!

I also bought a new feather duvet... not at fabricland!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I want to go to fabricland now!!! :)

Megan said...

Wow...you got A LOT!! Sounds like a good deal to me!

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see pictures, sounds great! I gave you a stylish blogger award that I received earlier!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...