Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GOING CRAZY... and the new *CAT*



I borrowed this picture from Megan because my CATS are driving me crazy!!

There must be something going on with the moon because they are WILD!! Actually Jazzy is being soo sweet, which is also a weird sign, because she is known as the B*tch! Excuse her nickname!!

They have a new strange obsession with stealing my straw from my water glass on my bedside. We have found the straws in the basement... however, it does not stop there, they not only steal my straw, but I caught them drinking from the glass too and sticking their feet in it! How rude!!

We have been shutting the 2 youngest out of our bedroom and letting Jazzy sleep with us, because they other 2 will NOT settle down.

Oh I just thought I would post a video of our new CAT... lol however, I must be doing something wrong, because it won't upload... so I will leave you with a picture:


 Yes my friends, that is Mike's Lego excavator... it is bigger than the cats. So don't worry, we didn't get ANOTHER cat!! Remember we are at capacity!

 The video was Lux doing these wild jumps with back kicks in the air because he was afraid of it. And then he was on edge and kept jumping at nothing... too funny! We probably spent an hour playing with the cats and his Lego... and we were laughing uncontrollably!



4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh those photos are so very cool:) That had to be really fun! Have a great day and see you soon:)

Ps: I am hosting a great home decor GIVEAWAY later today, so please join in :)

Hilary said...

My cat is a straw stealer, too! He'll even try to steal them from cups with lids, taking the cup (even if it's full) with him. I can't leave them unattended!

Megan said...

Hahaha, love the picture! Thanks for linking back to me!! : ) Sounds like you need some tranquilizers for those cats!!

Anonymous said...

I literally LOL'd on the first picture!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...