Sunday, January 22, 2012

4 Years!!!

My sweet sweet Lily is 4 today!! Hard to believe it! On January 22, 2008, our lives changed for the better and we gained a new best friend! I'm not saying that as a puppy she didn't find trouble... a few remote controls, my old camera, shoes, books, coffee table, kitchen floor, kennel liner and several dog toys may have been chewed and she can pretty much get out of anyway you contain her, including a kennel. Luckily those days were short lived and now I can say we have a "pretty" perfect dog and to be honest, I would do it all over again!

1 out of 11 siblings:

Shes the one in the front right with her nose burrowed down (still does that)

Her mom (Molly) and dad (Rocky) - she is a spitting image of her dad!

5 weeks

7 weeks - first nap at home!!

Getting acquainted at home with her toys - gather them all and lay in the middle of them all!

Learning from and copying Diamond!

4 months!

First swim - 6 months!

8 months

9 months - she LOVES swimming!!

10 months
1 1/2 and Gracie - 9 weeks

I would be lost without the 2 of them!!

Happy Birthday Lily!!! Here is to many more years of love and excitement!!

6 comments:

meg said...

Aww..just a great blog Ash....those pics remind me of Toby when he was a pup, and just like us said all of the crazy puppy months/years ar so worth it!!! Our lives would not be the same without them:)

J and A said...

Ah happy birthday Lily!!! She is such a cutie. Xoxo

Miranda said...

she is adorable! i have 2 goldens! they are the best dogs ever! :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oh my goodness! Your pups are adorable! I have a "Lily" too! She's a pug/beagle mix (a puggle).
I love Goldens, they are such beautiful and sweet dogs!

Alex from http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Aww happy birthday to Lily!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! Love these photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...