Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love/Pinterest

I am pretty sure that Wednesday's are my favorite blogging day!!

I love linking up with Jamie for What I Am Loving Wednesday and Michelle for Oh How Pinteresting.

I will start with:

I am loving that I should be getting my new TV tonight!!

I am loving this new oil for my hair. Morocan Oil helps take away fly aways and frizz, speeds up drying time after your shower, revives your hair and strengthens and conditions!

I am loving that Revenge is back tonight! I also can't wait for One Tree Hill!! Oh and Parenthood was a great episode last night! Someone please tell me why I watch Teen Mom?

I love my husband - he switched my windshield wiper and filled my car up with windshield wiper fluid, as I ran out on my way home from work yesterday! Then he also made room in the garage for me to park!!

I have joined twitter and I am loving following some of my favorite stars as well as some of you!! You can find me here!! Also my blog has hopped on board for Facebook! You can follow HERE

I am also loving Pinterest!!!

I am a sucker for gray cats, how cute is this one?
Pinned Image

I would like to go relax on this porch please:
Pinned Image

While talking about porches - how awesome is this one?
Pinned Image

Love this bathroom:
Pinned Image

I also love this fireplace!
Stone wall...

I want to try this with my hair:
Pinned Image

Now for some inspiring words:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Happy Wednesday!!

9 comments:

J and A said...

Those quotes are perfection!!

Ashley Pringle said...

Love this post! I also love that so many "what I'm loving's" this week have included the return of TV (mine definitely did!)

Jamie Leigh said...

You have the cutest blog! Glad you found mind..Follow eachother!!

Kit said...

Great pins!!!

Unknown said...

I'm loving the font on your blog, and your pins :)

Victoria said...

great list and signs!!

Carrie said...

I've heard so many good things about Moroccan Oil - I really need to try it!

I love Revenge! I'm excited for tonight's episode too!

Jen said...

Cute blog!! And I love all your pins...especially the quotes!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you in a post on my blog if you want to play along! http://spreenmvp.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...