Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bachelor Recap #4 Link Up

Here is to hoping the link up works a bit better today!!

I'll be honest, I half-assed watched The Bachelor last night.... I suck, but we had some good conversations going at girls night instead!! Soo I will have to read up on all your recaps to fill in the blanks...

I did see his first date with Nicki - she seems pretty sweet -- had some wickedly bright nail polish on that is for sure! Their date seemed kind of boring to me, compared to the exciting things he has done previously.

Elyse went home - love her name, but I am not sure what happened! Then sneaky Courtney went skinny dipping with him. I found it very trashy of her to go and find him while she was in a housecoat, which she kept opening in front of him... and then jumping all over him in the water - naked - I wonder what else happened that night... dun dun dun...

I thought the group date was cute! Those girls played some impressive ball! I was surprised! I didn't really want Courtney's team to win, but then realizes Blakely and Courtney were on opposite teams. I also realized that Courtney's nose is screwed - one nostril is bigger than the other!

I honestly didn't catch who went home at the end of the night, but I hope it wasn't Emily!


5 comments:

HayleyGrace said...

Thank you for catching me up on the juicy details! I missed it last night. But Courtney is so trashy! That's no way to win a man over if you want him to actually like you.

J and A said...

Courtney = Trash. That is all.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I just found your blog and will send some prayers toward your sister and that sweet baby! He is cute as a button :)

Hannah said...

I just can't get into this season of "The Bachelor". I don't know if it's Ben or the group of girls but I'm just not into at all. I am however super excited for Emily Maynard to be the next Bachelorette! PS...I'm pretty sure Courtney has a touch of the crazies, haha ;)

Kerri said...

So glad you found my blog. It's mainly just my day to day life but we do have interesting things happen time to time :) Love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...