Hilary over at Thankful for Second Chances has tagged me in the "About Me" post going around blogger land, so I thought I would play along since I have some new followers, why not share a bit more about myself! So:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 11 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
My 11 Facts:
- I hate winter and I always have - even as a kid - tobogganing and skiing or anything outside - I hated it and I still do! The only thing I did and continue to like is hot chocolate! Yet, yes I call myself a Canadian!
- I had surgery on my right foot for a tumor on the bottom of it - came back benign, but now my one calf muscle is bigger than the other... trying buying boots to accommodate...
After his first haircut done by me!
- I have never been in an car accident as the DRIVER, but I have been in several as a passenger.. knock on wood!
- I first studied a year of law clerking, before switching over to medical assistant. I loved the law and learned soo much, but figured the pay was crappy for the work you had to do... I would either have to be a lawyer or do something else!
- I am a needle-a-phob, even after this past year, I really thought I would get over it, but NOPE I haven't!
- I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 16, after a year of meds and tests, they decided that I do not have high blood pressure, I was actually diagnosed with "white-coat syndrome" - my blood pressure goes up when I goto the doctors (to the point I can actually feel it rising on my way there)
- I love blankets - can not have enough of them! You might even call me a collector... yes that is what I will call it! Any type will do.
- I was born with dislocated hips, I never know when my hip will slip out of place, but luckily I can get it to go back in on my own!
- I am a planner! I like to know the details to everything. It is hard to just sit back and let things happen and not know what is coming next!
- I am a sale shopper! I HATE paying full price for ANYTHING! Love getting a good deal! Clothing and household goods must be a good price. Groceries - we buy whatever - sale or not, but I'll stock up on sale items.