Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Lettters

Wow, we finally made it to Friday!!

Thursday got away from me, I managed to accomplish quite a bit! The weather was beautiful. I got my car cleaned out, a much needed manicure, the dogs hair cut, Lily to her vet appointment, she only lost 1 pound!! I also made some Terribly Terrific Toffee snacks of my own that I had mentioned on Monday and Wednesday! You can find the recipe on my Pinterest in the Pins I Have Done Folder!! YUM and soo easy!! I also managed to sit outside for a bit!! Busy, yet productive day!!

So I am going to link up with Ashley for:
Photobucket
Dear Followers:
I just want to take a minute to thank you for all your support lately. It really is encouraging to read your positive notes when it feels like the world is coming crashing down. I also want to give a BIG shout out to all my new followers!!! I hope enjoy following along this crazy life of mine!

Dear Lily:
I am happy that yesterday's vet appointment went well and I am beginning to feel more comfortable with your treatment plan! Please continue to stay strong and know that I will fight this along your side with you. Just as you didn't give up when it would have been soo easy, I won't either! Just heard back from your vet and you are officially out of the woods!! Your blood work is not yet perfect, but it is not dangerously low!!! I am soo proud of you!!!

Dear Gracie:
I know that your nose is out of joint, but I also know that I am giving you extra attention as well and it seems as though you are ignoring that factor. Grandma really didn't enjoy the fact that you stole a loaf of bread out of her grocery bag. Acting out is not going to get you the good attention you want. I know you for some reason you did not like that thunderstorm last night and I enjoyed the extra cuddles, but I also hope this doesn't become a future plan for thunderstorms!

Dear Jazz:
You are really starting to make me mad... your attitude is just foul lately, hence your trip out to the garage yesterday! I asked Dad if you could stay out there and he said no, although I know you secretly liked it! I think we just needed some time apart.

Dear Hubby:
I am actually pretty excited that you have your first ball game tonight!! Go Team Smoke!!! I also hope that you don't get a fire call tonight because more than half of the team are firefighters!  I am also hoping you make some progress on your bathroom this weekend, although I know we will be busy!

Dear Brandon:
I am looking forward to seeing you on Sunday and witnessing your baptism! Although I am pretty sure God has had plans for you since you were conceived, I am happy to see you become part of the Catholic Society.

Happy Friday Friends!!! Have a safe and happy weekend!!

5 comments:

J and A said...

SO happy to hear Lily is better!! And that you had such a productive day yesterday!! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Natasha said...

I found you through Kelly's Korner. I just moved to Kitchener. Where do you hail from?

Samantha said...

Dropping by from Kelly's korner

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I love your blog!
I'm definitely excited to be a new follower and read more of your blog!
http://smilesnsnuggles.blogspot.com

Becky said...

I am glad Lily is improving. We lost our black lab mix 18 months ago. He was about to be euthanized at the shelter and we adopted him. He gave us the most amazing years and I miss him more than I can say. I feel so guilty because I happened to be out of town when he had a final crises. I told him on the phone how much I loved him but how I feel like I betrayed him. We now have a puppy mill rescue - a chihuahua who is a whole different story. (plus our shepherd and 4 rescue siamese cats)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...