Welcome back Wednesday! Soo happy you have finally made it back, which means the LONG weekend is fast approaching, although all my weekends are long - no complaints here!
Here is what I am loving:
- I am loving my BFF Hairy Carrie!!! Happy Birthday Friend!! I wish we were closer. I hope Steve-O spoils you rotten!!
An oldie goldie
Love and Miss you like crazy!!!
- My hard-working hubby - he installed another wall in the new shower, so now just the middle piece needs to go in and the glass doors! I am getting closer and closer to getting my own bathroom back! I say this because I have a shower routine and M has messed with it twice now! When M has a shower, he leaves the water coming out of the shower head, where as I turn off the shower head and it comes out the tap when I am done. So when I unexpectantly turn on the water and my head gets wet, I get a wee-bit frustrated. And to make matters better - he told me I did it to him once and then realized that it was himself! Eiyiyi... Men...
- My sweet kitties and dogs! As usual! But yesterday I was sitting out in the sun and the dogs decided they would sun tan too. Lily, who has a shaved belly right now decided she should roll over on her back and tan. What a ham! Gracie does it all the time, but when Lily did it, it just made me laugh!
- I hate that almost all of my shows are doing thier season finale already!!! I know it is the middle of May, but seriously... Private Practice had me in tears last night, 90210 left me hanging, as did Hart Of Dixie. Geez..
- I love my new running shoes, but I hate the new blisters, but just on one foot - go figure! I have recieved a few tips on how to remedy this.
- Our co-ed baseball starts tonight and I am PUMPED!!!
- I finally finished editing my sisters photos!! Yay!! Here is one of my two favorite little people:
- I made the Avalanche Bars yesterday, they are a good change, but in all honesty, I do not LOVE them! I am not a huge peanut butter fan. I like peanut butter cookies, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut butter and coconut, etc. It is not even a strong peanut butter flavor. I dunno, they are good though.