Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tunes on Tuesday

Today I don't really have all that much to say, so I have decided to post some of my favorite songs that are soon to be trending on my i-pod!

So here we go:

I am loving the new Goyte - Somebody That I Used To Know, but I actually love this version more:
Somebody That I Used To Know by Walk Of The Earth
I love Jason Mraz and this song:
I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

This song is just soo catchy:
What I Wouldn't Do by Fine Frenzy

I am LOVING this song:

Come Home - Lene Marlin

This song is also blasted in my car when it comes on the radio:

We Are Young by FUN

Hope you enjoy the music!! I would love some suggestions for some new songs too!!


2 comments:

J and A said...

Love someone I used to know, will have to listen to the other tonight!!

Al said...

How do you know Lene??? First person I have "met" that loves Lene Marlin! "Here We Are"- my absolute favorite :) And you NAILED it with a Fine Frenzy, Jason Mraz, and the Goyte song. Love, love, love..

We're music soul mates :)

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...