Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Leaking Some Love on Wednesday

You may have noticed a few changes that happened yesterday on the ole' blog! I have finally updated my blog buttons!! Feel free to grab one!!! I also changed my picture. I have updated Facebook too, so be sure to pop on by and "like" the page! I even updated Twitter, so feel free to follow along on there too!!

I am loving several things this week as per usual, but this week the weather has been great.

Our co-ed lob ball team is starting up next Wednesday! The team almost flopped, but we have re-vamped it a bit and we are hoping for a great season!!

M has ball here in the village on Friday!!! I love home games!!

M and I have officially decided that we are going to drive out west this summer!! We still need to figure out our route, but we plan on going up through Canada and then home through the states, now that I realized how border crossing with dogs works. So if anyone has any tips, we would love to here them, as well as any must-see spots!!
Lily is still continuing to progress, we have started mixing kibble in her wet food and she is eating regular milk-bones now too!! I took the dogs for a walk last night and we made it even further last night!! We are not quite up to our regular route, but in due time!! She continues to amaze me daily with her spunk and attitude. She will always be a constant reminder of how precious life really is!

I love my husband!!


I am looking forward to the Bachlorette starting up!!!

Big congrats goes out to J & S, little N and now a baby sister Lauren!!! Glad everything went well and everyone is settling nicely into their new roles!!

The Pin's I am loving are coming straight from "Word To Live By" today.
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Happy Wednesday Friends!!

5 comments:

J and A said...

LOVE your pins!!! And Calgary BEST be on that list!!!! That would be SO fun! You gotta see the mountains. I need to add buttons to my blog!!

J and A said...

LOVE your pins!!! And Calgary BEST be on that list!!!! That would be SO fun! You gotta see the mountains. I need to add buttons to my blog!!

Shana said...

oooo a trip west sounds wonderful :) The mountains are so breathtaking! We are planning on doing a similar trip next year to visit some family out there when the little lady is almost a year.

Have the most wonderful Wednesday!

Jessica said...

Love those pins!! Happy wednesday friend. :D

a boy a girl and a pug said...

i am just loving your header!! it is so perfect...your pups are way too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...