Ok we have stepped it up this time on Polyvore - a lesson learned it is soo much easier to do it on your laptop than your ipad!
As Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I would take a minute and share a few things on my list! This years theme is making life easier!
With a baby on the way, I know life as I know it is about to become life as I knew it! Things are going to change, my time is going to be taken up by baby, so why not look into ways to make my life easier for when the time comes?
Onto the list:
1) How adorable is this cell phone case? No its not going to make my life easier, but it will make me happy!! I have recently been introduced to Tiny Prints and I have become slightly obsessed with their product styles! You should probably go take a look and prepare yourself to love everything!
2) Infinity Curling Iron by Conair. I swear I end up with a curling iron on my list every year, and don't get me wrong I love my other ones, but this one here actually curls your hair for you! You pull apart a section, clamp the iron on and it literally sucks your hair in and curls it! My sister did buy one and can curl her hair in less than 10 min! So when I have a fussy baby, I can take 10 minutes to pamper myself, no burning myself, etc. Win-Win!
3) Eye-fi Mobi memory card. This is for my camera obviously. With this card I will be able to take a picture on my good camera and then instantly upload it to my phone over wifi!! No more crappy iphone pics!! I don't need a 32G card, but I'd be happy with the 8G. This will allow me to share the pictures you know I will be taking daily with family and friends over social media or email!
4) Electric Razor - I used to have one of these as a teenager and have recently found myself dry shaving with a regular razor when I am in a time crunch and we all know how well that works out and if you don't - don't try it! I figure that will only get worse with having a baby, so I may as well get a razor that is meant for dry or wet shaving!
5) Projection Alarm Clock - we have this one to be exact and I loved it, until it stopped projecting, so this is simply a replace item! I love being able to wake up in the middle of the night and know what time it is! I can't see it on the nightstand, as it is on M's side and I literally have to sit up to see the time. This will be handy also for knowing what time the baby awakes/feeds, etc.
6) Lamps - I need new lamps for the bedroom and although I do not want the $200 price tag that comes with each lamp, and I am sure the name brand is great, but you can find lamps similar to these at Winners/Home Sense. I just like the crystal looking stands!
There is a start on my Christmas list!
What is on your list!?