Here are my five for Friday:
1) finished editing one of my last photo sessions for the season, I know I have my sisters left to do, but we still have to take it! Feels good to get this session finished though, as the pressure for my sisters is nowhere near the same!
2) we booked our babymoon staycation weekend! Where are we going? Buffalo, New York come the new year. We would have picked collingwood, or a nice ski chalet, but we also plan to buy all of our bigger baby stuff while we are there. The selection is much better, and cheaper. Luckily we scouted out the items we want to buy when we went in September to buy my maternity clothes.
3) nursery paint is all bought, including the furniture paint! M plans to get the walls mostly painted. We aren't home much this weekend, as we have dinner with photo clients on Saturday night and then a family dinner on Sunday. Bonus being I am not cooking dinner all weekend!!
4) I plan to decorate for Christmas this weekend!! The tree will go up next week during an evening, but I plan to get the rest of the interior decor up! I know it's a bit early but I am having a small house party for ThirtyOne gifts next week and thought it would be nice to have the house decorated for it and then it is one less thing I have to worry about later.
5) made delicious banana bread yesterday and remembered to add chocolate chips this time!! Soo yummy!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!