Wednesday, October 14, 2015

13 Weeks/14 Weeks

How Far Along:
13 weeks

Size Of Baby?

Or a jalapeño pepper
Or a clownfish


Maternity Clothes?
Yes and no. I can still fit into my regular pants, but maternity pants are soo much more comfortable, so that what I choose! Shirts are mostly non-maternity as well, but I am starting to pull some out now that the cooler weather is here

Stretch Marks?
Nope

Gender?
We will find out in April! 

Name?
We will share in April, our girl names are pretty much set, but boy names are impossible! 

Sleep?
Not great! My allergies are the real culprits behind this, just when I think they are getting better, they don't.

Cravings/Aversions?
Carbs, carbs and more carbs. I thought I wanted sweets at the beginning of the week, but turns out I could careless about them! But the sour patch kids were yummy! Still not loving water! 

Movement?
I'm not feeling kicks or anything, but I can definetly feel where the baby is sitting, as it feels like pressure in a certain spot, especially when the baby tries to wedge in a corner. 

Weight Gain:
Not sure to be honest. Maybe a few pounds. 

Feeling?
Pretty good! Somewhat stressed with all my dads health concerns and him being in the hospital. Headaches are back and due to my dads health scare, I lost almost a full nights sleep, so I have been napping trying to catch up on that. Headaches are back, but blood pressure is reading good at home!

What I Miss?
Nothing! I seriously loving being pregnant!

Highlights:
My bump is popping more now for sure and that is always nice to see!! It's still an awkward stage, but I'm choosing to embrace it and love dressing the bump! 

Belly Button?
In 

Bump Pic:


Looking Forward To:
Our first appointment with our OB next Friday!
My Dad feeling better and getting out of the hospital
Starting to empty Noah's big boy room! 

14 Weeks

How Far Along:
14 weeks

Size Of Baby?


Maternity Clothes?
Yes and no. It's that annoying inbetween stage where my maternity pants are falling down constantly, aside from my few new pairs, yet regular jeans fit but just aren't comfy! 

Stretch Marks?
Nope

Gender?
We will find out in April! 

Name?
We will share in April, our girl names are pretty much set, but boy names are still impossible! 

Sleep?
Is improving and less wake ups during the night helps too! 

Cravings/Aversions?
Fountain Coke! Soo weird, being as I hate dark colored soft drinks! But man does it ever taste good!!
Sour patch kids are still delicious, along with nachos and salsa and chips! 

Movement?
Not yet, but like I said last week, I can tell where baby is sitting. 

Weight Gain:
Not sure to be honest. Maybe a few pounds. 

Feeling?
Pretty good! Somewhat stressed with all my dads health concerns and him being in the hospital.  Headaches are back, but blood pressure is reading good at home! Napped most days when I could this week! Also went to bed early mist nights.

What I Miss?
Nothing! I seriously loving being pregnant!

What the doctor had to say?
Blood pressure was a little high in the office, not that I'm overly concerned, I had just walked to the hospital quickly from my Moms, and didn't get a chance to rest before they took it, so I'm chalking it up to that, since it came down before I left. Not to mention my Dad's health issues causing some stress I'm sure. But he is being aggressive this time around and wants to recheck in 2 weeks with me checking at home daily. So we go back in 2 weeks for a quick check and then Nov. 13th for our anatomy scan and check up. 

Highlights:
Seeing my OB again, but for the first time this pregnancy! Found out my cousin is expecting as well and is due 2 weeks ahead of me. 

Belly Button?
In 

Bump Pic:

 

Looking Forward To:
My Dad feeling better and getting out of the hospital, which happened Friday!! 
Starting to empty Noah's big boy room! 

These posts will be a week behind, as I am now 15 weeks. 

4 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY!!! I too have been craving carbs something FIERCE! And funny you say Sour Patch Kids because there was a week where I ate SPK every day - I couldn't get enough! Hope your dad is OK!

J and A said...

Look at that bump! Carbs have been my friend this whole pregnancy! They are the best. :) Hope your blood pressure stays good!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

And there's a baby bump!! Glad to hear your dad is doing better- that must have been sooo stressful.

Leigh said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing better and that you are doing well! Love your bump :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...