Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Things

A fun week it has been!!

Felix is back at home and quite happy to be here!! He is exhausted, as I'm sure he didn't sleep much that night. Better yet, Noah sure made him feel welcome and Felix just took it... Nothing like driving your cars on the sleeping cat...


Noah also cleaned my floors yesterday!! I couldn't share just one, because I love them all!! Cutest helper I have and done with a smile!!






Best candy combo ever - all on one bag!!! Go out and get yourself some!! Sour patch kids, caramel buttons, milk chocolate buttons and Swedish fish!! Amazing!!


Today I'm off to London for my OB appointment. Then I will hit up Costco and do a little grocery shopping! We will be having dinner at the farm tonight, so another night of no homemade pizzas. We will have it eventually haha, it's only been on the meal plan for a few weeks now! And then home to watch to Jays play tonight!! Fingers crossed for another win!! 

This weekend is a busy weekend. Saturday Noah is going to the farm for the day, he might even have a sleep over if he will tolerate it! He hasn't been good at sleeping anywhere but home or in the car lately. M and I are going to empty out his big boy room so we can start getting it ready to paint. Unfortunately there is wallpaper on the bottom half of the walls which will be fun to take off... But that's not this weekends goal. This weekend we just want to get the room empty of all furniture and stuff! 

Sunday we have Gabe's dedication in the late morning/early afternoon. Then hopefully when we get home I can get some editing time in for N's pictures! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 



3 comments:

Kristina said...

Noah and Jack should start a cleaning company. Jack loves vacuums and brooms. I love letting him do it too. Our Dyson is big and bulky but no matter how bad Jack's day is if we turn on the vacuum he is the happiest kid on the planet!!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

So happy Felix came back! I have that song "the cat came back" stuck in my head right now lol. Have a good OB appointment and weekend!

J and A said...

So glad all the kitties are safe and sound. Hope you appt goes well! Noah is so funny cleaning, D loves to clean to! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...