Friday, February 17, 2012

High Five For Friday

I am just going to start this post off by saying I was not able to accomplish all the things on my list yesterday... life got in the way... the cookies were not baked - maybe tomorrow. I did manage to talk to my sister a couple of times yesterday!! Guess how much Brandon weighs now? 4 pounds 11 ounces!!! He is an eating machine!! He is still doing great!!


 I only managed to sew one thing and it could have waited, because now I am pressed for time to get a gift finished that I need for Sunday... ooops! I did watch Grey's and Private Practice, I did pick up sewing supplies, as well as items for my sister and I did have dinner with hubby! So I NEED to get back in the sewing room (- like yesterday), as I am cutting it close!!


1.  My new camera strap - the thing that took too much of my time yesterday...

It has all my favorite things - ruffles, pink and animal print!!!

2.  My fantastic husband... he went to work this morning and then on his way to the job site, he swung by home and filled my windshield washer fluid. He noticed I was out last night and forgot to fill it! I didn't even ask him to do it, because as long as I know how to put the hood up, I could have done it! He didn't have to make a special trip home to do it, but he did and it made my day!

3. Love this little girl like crazy and I actually don't mind the picture of myself:


and of course two of my favorite people!

4. Poor Gracie got spooked while M was doing my windshield washer fluid, as she didn't know he was out there (neither did I until I called him to ask him why he was home (I heard his diesel truck)). Gracie booked it out of kitchen running on a spot, which then scared Lux and they were both my shadows all morning. Poor babies!!

5. I am looking forward to hosting a great give away!!! I know I have been saying this for a while, but we are that much closer!! I am thinking next week! Also if anyone is interested in promoting their stuff and would like me to do a give away - I would love to (email me)!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I know I have a busy one in store for me!!

5 comments:

HayleyGrace said...

The camera strap was totally worth the extra time because it is so cute! And that's so exciting that the baby is getting bigger.

Ssrah said...

Hmmmm, a gift for Sunday, eh? ;)
Gotta love husbands filling up your windshield washer fluid...this winter I commented to Keel that I hadn't added fluid in years...I believe I must have said something like " My car is awesome"! He rolled his eyes at me and informed me he does it every three or four months for three years...

Lori said...

Don't you just love these blog hops where we get to find and meet new blog friends? Glad I found you. I'm a new follower and I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected. Don't forget to get the new Linky tool since GFC is going away. Lori

Live Laugh Rowe said...

Hi Ashley!
Thank you for participating in the blog hop! Wishing you much success in your bloggy endeavors. New follower :)

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com

lori said...

what a sweet little bitty baby!!

and great pictures of you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...