Friday, February 24, 2012

High Five For Friday/Pre-Reno Pics

Photobucket
Photobucket
1. I am off today!!! We were supposed to get a bad snow storm over night, which resulted in a few centimeters, but they say today we are supposed to get more, plus freezing rain. I called my boss to see what the weather was like in the city (because I live about 25 minutes away) and he said it was the same, but I didn't have much billing do and he heard the worst was to come. So he decided that I should stay home, better to be safe than sorry!! No arguments here!!

2. NBC posted an interview with N & K and little G regarding N pulling the guy out of the burning car in Florida:


3. I received my first give away winnings in the mail!! I had won a give away by Allison from Moments Like This. This is what I received:
Sooo excited to try it all out!!!

4. We are starting our renovations TODAY!!! I feel like we have been waiting to do this forever, since we were supposed to start it in January - but then life happened and work got in the way! Here is the plan:
(click to make it bigger)

5. Our pre-renovation pics are here:

Old kitchen floors 

Old kitchen floors compared to dining room floors

Old floor with cupboard color (and old wall paint color - be gone green!! - this will be fixed)

Foyer pics before

This wall is going

Back of the closet wall that is leaving


Looking forward to new curtains for the new window!!

View into the kitchen from the great room (excuse my messy counters..)

Old floor compared to new floor and cupboards!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

11 comments:

J and A said...

We just got a dump of snow. :( Look at your winnings! So fun. I love your house so far!! Happy weekend!!

Courtney said...

I cant wait to see your after pictures! I bet you are so excited!

Emma said...

Good luck on renovating!! I bet it will turn out awesome. :) :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love house renos!! So fun! Can't wait to see the after pictures.

Allison said...

So glad you finally got it!!! Love the renovations!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the after photos!

Jamie said...

Renos are so fun and stressful! Good luck!

Megan said...

I can't wait to see how it all turns out!! I can't believe y'all have snow. It's 70-80 degrees here!!

ahappygirl said...

Hi Ashley! I am thrilled to be your newest follower! I found you through the grow your blog hop! How exciting for all of your renovations! Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Happy Sunday to you!
xo.

Unknown said...

LOOKING great!!! I can't wait to see everything finished!

Jax said...

Loving the photos! I can't wait to see everything all done! Eric and I met with a contractor and are still deciding what to do with the casa! Renovations sound stressful, but so worth it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...