Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bachelor Recap

Today you are probably going to get 2 posts... one to go over my scary - no joke weekend and one to discuss last nights show, because I have a lot to say about it!  So here we go...

Ben's Hair is always of topic, as usual, it is BAD and after watching last night's show - his wardrobe followed suit... it was just as bad!

I don't even know where to start! I love how with Nikki and Lindzi, they had to do more scary things than Courtney. The most dangerous thing he has done with her was skinny dipping. NOT fair! I would like to see the oh-so-precious Courtney jump of a mountain or something - anything, but instead they get the picnics dates. I found it fitting for her to be a cow field this time - that was mean, but I can't really say I take it back! I am pulling a Courtney! I think one of  my favorite lines from Courtney would be the "did you want me to bend over and take it up the tailpipe." How did I miss that in the previous episode! She could have a show called Sh*t Courtney Says. I love that she told Ben she was sorry, but was she really? I just don't see her as an honest person and because of that I can't follow much of what she says, I see past it. Is she being sincere when she says she loves Ben?

I love that Kacie came back, not to try to "win" him back, but for closure. I think it is odd for Ben to change his opinion of her based on her family, you are dating her, not her family and like she said, just because her family wants something, it does not mean that she does. She was devastated when he sent her home, yet still came back and I think that she did it in a great way. I like her, but maybe she deserves better than Ben! I love how honest she was with Ben about everything and even after she said all she could, she still admitted that she loved him. I can see them getting together after the show, almost like a Jason and Molly!

But then there is Lindzi and he has already said that he loves her, I believe 2 or 3 times last night. Go with that. If you are having second guesses about Courtney or Nikki, but you are not with Lindzi, then obviously that means something! I like the chemistry they have. I find her very classy, even after she hung her ass out on national TV. I still think Ben and Lindzi would be be good together! They blend well!

However I find Ben really hard to read and I also find that he doesn't enjoy serious conversations. He gets awkward and avoids them, like how he brought up Courtney's actions, he seemed to get moody and then dropped it. They ended up discussing it, but only after they had drank enough... lol.

I liked Nikki, but I think Ben was seeing more of a friendship her. They didn't have sparks when they were together, like he does with Lindzi and like he imagines with Courtney. I bet if Lindzi had went skinny dipping instead he would choose her... 

But Ben, you were warned, not once, but several times and I am sure that when you watch this show back, you are going to be thinking WTF!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed! You are so right on!

I'm so ready for all the ladies to give it back to Courtney. I hope they her crying like they did Michelle Money, X 2!

Great recap!

Jenn said...

I can't see Kacie and Ben together after the show. I think she is WAY too wholesome for him...the same guy who made a video about Cream Dreams (http://vixelyblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/exclusive-cream-dreams-video-by-ben-f-from-the-bachelorette/).
I think he should pick Lindzi, but Ben seems to think with something other than his top head.

Sarah said...

Ohhh I was fuming last night! I wanted Nikki to stay!!! And dont even get me started on Courtney! All I can say is that I cant WAIT for Ben to watch the show back and be like "WTF did I do!?" He did say more than once that he loved Lindzi and I think they would work but I think there's something weird about her in a way and I cant put my finger on it. Oh and Kacie! I felt sooooo bad for her, but I actually did think her agenda was that she was hoping Ben would take her back or something. I dont think it was just for answers and to tell him not to be with Courney, I really bet she was hoping he would say "I made a mistake!" and instead he was like "See ya!" For the second time. Poor girl. ps-Ben needs a shampoo and haircut. Just sayin.

Klein Dot Co said...

Ben is ri-diculous! I couldn't stand how he let Courtney off so easily! He brought up how she said she had a history of not getting along with women and then just dropped it when she changed the topic : / I'm starting to think that he deserves her!

Syndal said...

Ben is painfully awkward! I loved Kacie B. I felt so bad for her this week :(

HayleyGrace said...

I kind of think that Ben deserves crazy Courtney. Kaci can do sooo much better than him and his poor fashion choices.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...