Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Back Again for My Typical Wednesday Post

I couldn't miss out on my favorite blogging day!!

I am loving:

I liked this song on the radio, but I LOVE this version by Walk Of The Earth!! It is AMAZING!!

I am loving that my sweet puppies had their check ups today!! Lily didn't gain any weight... but she hasn't lost any! So we are going to wait and see how her blood levels are for her thyroid and make sure we don't need to adjust her thyroid meds and consider a weight loss pill - which is just temporary. But otherwise we have two healthy dogs!!

I am loving how the renovation is coming along!!

I am grateful to be alive!! Amazing how things change when life flashes in front of your eyes! Those little things that bother you before and seemed soo important are now irrelevant. I know car accidents happen, but you never know how they will mess up your life. Luckily we walked away from another one on the weekend, uninjured!

I am loving the progress that my nephew is making!! They have taken him off of his feeding tube and we are hoping he will continue taking all of his feeds! His weight is up to 5 pounds 13 ounces!! Hoping he will be home soon with this progress!!

Now for some of my favorite pins this week:

This looks yummy:
Garlic & Brown sugar chicken- 10 min prep, 4 ingredients
Garlic and Brown Sugar Chicken

Love this look:
I want my hair to do this!

So true:
Love <3

ugh.


Happy Wednesday Friends!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Omg I would pay someone if they could do that braid throughout the hair for me. Gorgeous!

HayleyGrace said...

I love your last pin and I completely agree with it. Family is about the bond and love you share not the DNA.

Kristen said...

Hey sweet girl! Just stopping by to say that you've been awarded the Sunshine Award on my blog! Happy Thursday!
www.alovelymist.com

Kristen said...

Hey sweet girl! Just stopping by to say that you've been awarded the Sunshine Award on my blog! Happy Thursday!
www.alovelymist.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...