Thursday, February 16, 2012

Busy Day Ahead

Today I have a long to-do list!! What is on it?
  • bake cookies
  • sew
  • sew like crazy
  • sew some more
  • head into town to get more fabric and supplies
  • go to the bank
  • sew some more
  • have dinner with the hubby
  • pick up some stuff in town for my sister
  • watch Grey's and Private Practice (yay!)
I also heard this amazing song last night!!

Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up

I love it for soo many different reasons!!!

What is on your agenda for today?

6 comments:

J and A said...

I have a huge list of to-dos too. I should write it down. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot of sewing!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Sounds like a super-busy day of sewing!
Once I get off of work I'm going to take the dogs to the park and have dinner with my love! Yay!

HayleyGrace said...

You are a busy busy girl!! I have a long list that never really seems to ever get shorter. I think this is because I spend to much time reading blogs and not enough checking things off my list!

Live Laugh Rowe said...

I {love} this song!!!!

Hilary said...

I heard that song today and love it too!! I clicked "thumbs up" in Pandora. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...