Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Typical Wednesday


I really need to come up with a new title for Wednesdays - any suggestions?

I am loving my sweet puppies!! Last night I gave them both pedicures and then decided to trim, the hair between thier paws, as they have been having issues walking on the floors lately. Gracie would just lay there and take all the love and touching she could, with Lily, the girl hates being on her back, so M and I had to wrestle her down and pin her - no dogs were injured, she finally relaxed enough. Now they are both walking a lot better on the floors.

I loved Parenthood last night!!!

I am loving my sweet hubby, as usual, but I know he has been working harder than usual this year, as they are still working hard in the fields. It is some crazy weather we are getting, as they are usually shut down and in the shop doing maintenance on the machines, which is easier.

I am loving our new floors that will be installed by next week! I will be doing a post explaining what is going down with the reno plans! I am excited to tear down a wall and have new floors! I am also excited about a new shower stall, even if it is in M's bathroom!

I am loving the new blogs I have found recently!! I am also loving my new followers!! I also wanted to mention that I am now able to do a sponsor swap with my new button!! Message me if you are interested!!

I think I need Jen's personal stylist... I wonder what rpoducts she uses:
love this cut

Love this style too:
Pinned Image

The dogs need new food bowls and I haven't seen anything I love yet, so I might make my own:
Pinned Image

I am soo ready for Spring and Summer. Soo many great style boards to encourage this:

Pinned Image

Brown strapless top with cute detail! Gladiator sandals

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Some inspiring quotes that hit home:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

NotSalmon.com via Positively Positive

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!! The sun is shining here in Ontario for the time being!!

6 comments:

J and A said...

That dig feeder is so cute. I love that you gave them pedis, we have the wrestle Cruz down too. Love those outfit pins, oh summer!!! :)

J and A said...

Dog feeder. :) Not dig.

Unknown said...

Oh my cuteness! I'm so happy to be your newest follower via "What I'm loving Wednesday." I get so excited to find wonderful, inspirational blogs and upon seeing your sweet blog profile pic and those precious furry feet I smiled. This is a blog I'm going to LOVE - I have no doubt. Thanks for the inspiration you dish up and your blog's mantra. It's wonderful!

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/
P.S. We think you'd love See Beautiful too. :)

Anonymous said...

Dog feeder is great! Look forward to seeing photos of the new floors!

Kristin said...

I cannot wait until spring and summer! So stinking tired of all the sweaters and coats and boots. Ugggh! Can't wait to see pics of the new renovation! I'm currently obsessed with looking at home remodels! Have a great Wednesday, girlie! xoxo, k

HayleyGrace said...

Maybe you could call it What I'm Thinking Wednesday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...