Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Well It Is Wednesday...

And that means I get to share some things I am loving, along with some pins I am loving!!

I am loving the coconut oil!! I really have noticed a BIG difference!! My skin is healing soo much quicker. I also started taking my vitamin B again, which also seems to help!! Sooo my update is: Coconut Oil is AWESOME and I do recommend it - highly!!!

I am loving my husband like crazy still. You know your husband is sick when he watches your soap operas with you. Poor M got food poisoning. He came home from work early, I found him resting in bed. He is feeling much better today!!

I am loving that I had both cats in the shower with me this morning... silly cats! They like to sit between the curtain and the liner and chase the water running down the liner. Jazz will have no part of this!

I am loving how Gracie acts like Cinderella... when the clock strikes 11 - it is go outside for a pee and straight to bed and when I say straight - she runs... she even skips out on cookie time or grabs it on the go!  I was watching Teen Mom and it was on longer than usual and I would have never known it was 11 if it were not for Gracie and her routine. Crazy dog!

I am loving The Voice!! I can't wait to watch it again tonight... I know it is sad.. but my exercise ball is getting a good work out!!

How sweet is this:

Kitty kisses!

Love this hair style:

Pinned Image

And this:

Pinned Image

Love this look:

Pinned Image

And now for some inspiring words:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Happy Hump Day!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh that hair!! If only I could get mine to look like that.

Holly said...

I looove those hairstyles. I so need to start letting my hair grow out again, thank you Pinterest haha.

Cute blog :)

J and A said...

Love that hair! Glad the coconut oil is helping, I may need to try! I do take vit b. Happy Wednesday!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Oh I love this!

Courtney said...

Oh man I would pay my hair to grow that long!! What are you using the coconut oil for?

Courtney Cakes said...

I have never heard about coconut oil... I am also wondering what your using it for...

Simplyheather said...

I love the quote by Martha Washington. I can totally relate.


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

HayleyGrace said...

I'm obsessed with soap operas!! My mom and I always watch The Young and the Restless when we are home together. :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

It's so funny that your cats like to hang out with you while you're in the shower! It's also really cute that your husband watched your soap operas with you! When I read my husband your blog entry he said, "her husband must REALLY love her!"
Glad your love is feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...