Monday, February 13, 2012

Manic Monday

This weekend just flew on by!!! M and I even squeezed in a lunch date at Eastside Marios!! We didn't reallu get a heck of a lot accomplished this weekend, but M did get some much needed down time! He has working like crazy lately!! We ended up getting the snow storm on the weekend, but that didn't stop us from heading to Hannah's 3rd Birthday yesterday!!


M's squinty smile to get Hannah laughing

Birthday girl got to hold her baby brother for the first time!! She was soo in love with him.

"Look Baby, it's my birthday!"


I am sure we all heard about Whitney Houston's passing... I can remember dancing to Whitney Houston with my sister as a child! We used to LOVE her!! Such a shame to lose another singer to what is assumed to be a drug overdose.

I stopped in to visit my Grandma yesterday too, she wasn't in the best mood, but either way M and I had a chance to visit!

I also made one of the best purchases yesterday - I went and bought a pillow from the hotel we stayed at last! It is amazing and I slept sooo good last night!!!


I went off to London with K this morning, while she had an appointment, I visited Brandon and my sister. K and I also realized that we were from this point on Pizza Hut daters. We are the only ones who LOVE Pizza Hut!! I'm soo excited about this!

It was a pretty great laid back weekend and might be the last one for a while, as our renovations are starting soo soon - as in potentially next weekend!! I will try to get some before pics this week!!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!!

5 comments:

HayleyGrace said...

Cute pictures! The little ones are just to adorable!!

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures as always! Beautiful family you have!

Anonymous said...

I didn't read about the pillow in your previous blog posts... sounds like you have the same issues I do. Pillow has to be just right. I have a hard time with pillows. Have to bring mine everywhere!

J and A said...

Great photos, so cute with Hannah and B. I love that you bought a hotel pillow, so smart!

Jessica and Stephan said...

awww, doesn't the birthday girl look adorable?!! so precious!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...