Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 24: Somethings I Have Learned

I have learned that good things come to those who wait.
I have learned that the longer you wait for something, the more you will cherish it when it arrives.
I have learned to be a supportive wife.
I have learned new things about cooking.
I have learned that other people cannot make decisions for you, you need to do what is best for you and your situation/family.
I have learned that people will walk over you, if you let them.
I have learned to trust in God's plan.
I have learned that life is short and sweet and it can disappear in a matter of minutes.
I have learned to love.
I have learned that the hard part about forgiveness is forgetting.
I have learned acceptance.
I have learned to stand up for myself and what I believe in.
I have learned to stick to your gut feeling, don't back down.
I have learned to take control of my own life and future.
I have learned to challenge myself.
I have learned to live life.
I have learned to laugh.
I have learned that friends come and go.
I have learned that you don't have to meet someone for them to be a friend (like blogging).
I AM learning not to sweat the small stuff... this is really challenging, just so you know...
I have learned that pictures not only define memories, but they express feelings as well.

These are just a few things I have learned. They seem sooo minimal, but they are staples in my life. The importance behind all of these things hold me together, mold me and create the me I want to be! I look forward to learning new things everyday, things about myself and the people around me. 

(Oh and on Monday I learned that I can high-pitch scream! Whenever I have tried, I am unable, but really, I just have to be scared enough!)

4 comments:

Kari said...

Great list!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Amen to that list friend!

Ashley Cody said...

Wow, amazing list!! :) So fun to read!!

~Ashley beautifullifealc.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

That's a great list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...