Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I Am LOVING Wednesday!

I am linking up with Jamie again this week for What I Am Loving Wednesday!!


I have great news!!! I am loving that the visitor is gone and shall not return! We caught the mouse last night!! I am soo happy!! My husband called me this morning to announce this EXCELLENT news!! I think the cats and I will have a party! Now all I want to do is clean my house like MAD!! (It really isn't THAT bad, but after knowing a little critter was running all over my stuff... it creeps me out!)

I am loving that my online order from Old Navy (Again...) should be in tomorrow hopefully! I ordered a new jacket!!

I am loving that I got to spend the day with my sweet niece H on Monday, and now it looks like I may be doing the same tomorrow. (What I am not loving is the fact that my car is acting up AGAIN and has to go back to the dealership, where it was on Monday... for the same problem... )

I am loving that I have 29 followers!! This just makes me smile!! Thank you all for your sweet comments and keep them coming! I LOVE IT!

I am loving that I got my promotion code for my 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly! I have some decisions to make, and there are a lot of choices!! 

I am loving my cats like crazy! They are the ones who made me aware of the mouse in the house, without them, the little critter would still be at large! I love that Binx actually caught it (and let it go), but nonetheless knew to catch the invader and that Jazz is the best mouse detector, by sitting and facing the wall where it was! And here I thought she was depressed, sitting in corners, or facing the wall.... nope she was detecting the unwanted!

I am loving that I started Christmas shopping... no not on November 1st, but OCTOBER 29th, I purchased the first Christmas gift for my mom-in-law!

10 comments:

Kit said...

Good job on getting the mouse. Yay for Christmas shopping... I can not wait to start!

J and A said...

I'm jealous of the shutterfly deal! Not for Canadians. Pout.
Good news on the mouse! Whoo hoo!

Rachel and John said...

I love that your cat is named Binx! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Where abouts in ontario are you from?

Rachel and John said...

My hubby is from the KW area and I'm front between hamilton and Toronto

Kari said...

Thanks for following my blog:) Eeek a mouse! We had one in our garage last week. I'm praying that he ran out

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

New follower from the blog hops. What a cute blog...look forward to reading more from you. Please come by and visit/follow me too.

Thanks, Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I just love Old Navy...I'm always adding things to my bag wishing I could buy it all!

I also ordered our Christmas cards from Shutterfly...they had so many cute things that it was hard to decide on just one!

star said...

Yay for free cards from Shutterfly!
Your blog is so cute! I'm now following!

Jasmine said...

hello, thanks for sharing your life. It btighten me

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for free stuff from Shutterfly! That always makes me happy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...