Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tagged Yet Again with a touch of MASH

Another set a questions and another set of answers! This time I was tagged by The Newlywed Swarbricks.
The questions and answers:
1. What is your most favorite thing about fall?
      - the colors by far! I love the colors of the leaves! Also I like that my allergies seem to die down!

2. How would you spend your perfect Saturday?
    - My perfect Saturday (in the Summer) would be:  Waking up with hubby, heading down to the lake with the dogs for the day and spending the day on the boat with family and friends, anchoring out on the water by a private beach and having dinner and a campfire, complete with a few card games after. Then off to bed on the boat, with the waves rocking us to sleep! Then back at it the next day for more sun and fun!

3. What is something you've learned recently?
     - I learned that mice are not all THAT scary... The thing that freaks me out is that they are unpredictable! I have also learned how grateful I am to have cats!

4. Do you like the seasonal drinks at Starbucks or stick to your year-round favorite?
    - I actually do not drink Starbucks on a regular basis, so I would not know!
5. What is your favorite meal to make?
     - Hmm... I am not really the cook in our household, but I enjoy making lasagna!
6. How do you spend your evenings?
    - Depending on the night of the week and season, but right now....:
              - Mondays - pretty much every other Monday M has Fire Practice, so it is just me and the dogs (& cats). I will take the girls for a nice walk and then come home and cozy up on the couch and watch DWTS and 90210.
             - Tuesdays - M has volleyball, and well I "suck" at volleyball.... so I will usually stay home, walk the dogs and curl up on the couch with the cats and watch Life Unexpected and One Tree Hill.
             - Wednesdays - In the summer we both play baseball, however, now we walk the dogs and veg out.
            - Thursday - We head into town and grab dinner and then we walk the dogs and watch tv.
            - Friday and Saturday - vary
            - Sunday - we sit down for dinner and watch Heartland, go for a walk and then we usually watch TV together.
7. Are you passionate about anything? Why?
    - I am passionate about most things in life. Like my pets, my family, my hobbies, quality of life and life itself!


8. If you were given $20 to spend on anything, what would you spend it on?
   - I would probably head out to Winners and purchase a few items on clearance.... #1 I love winners and #2 I love getting good deals! I would want to get the most for my money!

I was also tagged by Lindsi @ Keep The Home Fire Burning and she wanted to play the good 'ol game of MASH?! Remember that one?
A list of my ideal MASH answers.

1) HUSBAND
I would not trade mine in, he fits the dream and well ladies... they don't come much better than what I've got! (I know most of us think that!)

2) CITY
I really love our village, but I go back and forth between living a "City" life v.s living out on a farm in the country. I know M would never really enjoy the city, but I think of all the amenities, but I guess if we just lived closer to a bigger center than it would be fine. We are pretty central in the village, with a lot of bigger cities around us, within 20 minutes up to an hour.

3)  YOUR JOB
I am a Medical Assistant. I work for a new company that provides outpatient services for cardiac care. I do patient bookings, hook-ups, billing, reception, etc. A bit of everything and I LOVE it!

4) HUSBAND'S JOB
My husband works for the family business in Farm Drainage. He runs heavy equipment, installs drainage tile, etc. He is also a Volunteer Fire Fighter in the village, which puts him on call 24/7. 

5) YOUR CAR
I drive a 2007 Dodge Caliber  - color: Sunburst (fancy name for ORANGE!)

6) HUSBAND'S CAR
M drives a 2004 Ford Explorer -color: Dark Green 

7) NUMBER OF CHILDREN
I would like 3. We will see what we get...

8) Random Question: Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
I am sad to say, but I did not watch the Golden Girls!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

oh i just loved your answers! your perfect saturday sounds amazing :) and i'm like you -- i'd like to stretch that $20 as far as it could go! thanks for sharing & playing along :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...