Hopefully the rain will clear up for this evening, we have a piano to move so we can get started on our mudroom reno! We will be moving it to the hobby shop! We went to pick up our flooring last night and sure enough they were closed!! Soo frustrating!! So I guess we will get that this weekend now! M is also supposed to play his first ball game tonight in the men's league! I love watching him play ball, but I also can't wait to get started in a couple of weeks for our co-ed lob ball!
Saturday M will probably work in the morning and then he will get started on operation mudroom in the afternoon. He is hoping to get the plumbing done for our laundry hook ups! I will empty the closet in the morning because we will creating a master walk-in closet, which I am thrilled to bits about! As much as I hate the actual renovation process, I love the finished product!! I am just a planner and I am not the one with the plans for these rooms, I just come up with ideas and M does it (I try to help out where I can, like with painting..)! That is how we work well together! Then Saturday night we are taking M's parents out for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and Ron's Birthday!!!
Sunday morning we have brunch at my sister's for my Mom and that is all we have on the go!
Oh and Monday....... I am off and super pumped about it!!
A few other things on my mind:
- Why the heck will my music on my blog not play in Canada! That is just sooo stupid, which also means that I cannot hear the music others have on their blogs either! Does anyone know of another site/widget that will work?
- My grandma is back in the hospital!! She is battling too many things at once!
- Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mom's To Be!
- My thoughts and prayers go out to those who are struggling to become a Mom. May God bless you and your hearts and give you strength, as you are reminded of your struggles on Mother's Day.
- I will be hosting my very first Guest Blogger soon!! Stay tuned!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!