Sunday, May 1, 2011

Manic Monday

I am back after a crazy busy weekend!! We got sooo much accomplished this weekend!

Let's take a look at Friday. Friday we continued to work away at our Spring Cleaning List. I just updated it. M worked away on cleaning his bathroom and the basement. We were having company over on Saturday night, so we just did our spring deep cleaning in lieu of our regular cleaning. I had made plans to deliver the firefighter mugs that my dad had been working on since before Christmas for those who retired this year. So I called up the leader of the ladies aux and we made plans to deliver them.

Here are some pics of what they looked like (excuse the glare):





My Dad did a great job and ended up engraving them all by hand!! It may have taken a little longer, but overall he did a great job!

Saturday morning M and I got up early and got right to work. I worked on my bathroom as M did the kitchen and then M headed outside to work on the gardens and the yard, as I cleaned the dining room and the bedroom. I also managed to wash all the floors!! I even got my spring wreath done!! It did not turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but here is how it looks:



Saturday evening we hosted this month's card party and then called a quits for the summer months. We figure we will start back up in September, as the summer is just waay to busy!

Today (Sunday) we did our groceries and I had a meeting at 1:30 and then Amy, Eric and H came over for dinner! Little H sure does love Lux! I am pretty sure it is a bit of a love/hate relationship though, but overall he did pretty good for being continuously mauled!

Stay tuned to see the updated pics of the bedroom floors, I finally remembered to take pictures, although they are without the quarter-round  on the baseboards, but we won't be putting that on until we do the mudroom!
I am blogging today because I will not be home tomorrow at all!! But be sure to link up for Manic Monday below.





1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm so super jealous that you got so much cleaning done! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...