Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Simple Things In Life

The Simple Things
So I have decided to try a new link up with Jesslyn. It is a link up to explore the things in life that either go unnoticed or are taken for granted. You can explore the simple joys, the small things that get us by. It can be pictures, quotes, personal things, etc. Whatever you would like.

So with that being said, let's get started!!

 ♥ joining pinterest to gather inspiration for various aspects of my life. You can find me HERE.

 ♥ seeing a beautiful fawn this morning on my way to work grazing and then frolicking around. Soo sweet.

 ♥ this quote still hits home right now:

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
-- Author Unknown

♥ waking up to Jazzy purring and Lux snuggles.


♥ The Canine Commandments:




♥ living each day filled with love and laughter, even when times are rough, finding away to smile.

♥ stopping to smell the lilac bushes in full bloom brings an instant smile to my face, so calming and relaxing!




What are the simple things you are appreciating today?

2 comments:

Laura said...

ah, the lilacs! I am thankful for spring! I'm visiting from the simple things.

Jesslyn Amber said...

Your list is beautiful! I so love that you're a dog person! I am too. :) So sweet!

And I love lilacs. It's things like that that make life so beautiful...oh and fawns too! Precious!

Following you on Pinterest now! Thank you much for linking up with me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...