Thursday, May 5, 2011

Master Bedroom Update

Here it is....

Our Master Bedroom with new floors! There will have to be a few more updates after this one because we still have to stain the furniture and do the photo wall! But here are the floors!!

You can check out the before HERE.


Here is what used to be

See how much bigger the space looks?




This one shows how close the colors are!!


We also took the mirrors off the dressers!!

So there, you have the update!! M and I absolutely love it soo far!!

I am soo proud of him for tackling and finishing the job! (Minus the quarter-round around the trim, but we will put that up when we do the mudroom)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm jealous of your new floors! I want to rip all the carpet out in my house and replace it!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

The floors look great. I love hardwood floors. We have them in the living space of ours but the bedrooms are carpet. :( I much prefer wood in the whole house.

J and A said...

Love it! Looks great! Good work!!!

Rebecca said...

Love your new floors!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and loved it! Too cute. I adore the hardwood floors. I would really never want to leave that room if it were mine! Ha! New follower and just wanted to say hi = )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...