Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All Grown Up - With A Bit Of Rock Mafia

Okay, you all know that I grew up in a super small town and it just happens to be the same small town as this guy:

Kevin Zegers
Via
Kevin Zegers

We actually go to the same Catholic church and was my project partner in Grade 10 - when he was there (I forget which class). 

Anyways, long story short, I have watched a few of his movies (Airbud, etc.) and I have seen him on the odd TV show. It has probably been 2 years since I have seen him in person and on TV to be honest. And then I was getting caught up on some blogs and saw this:


And it reminded me of my youth!!

Did you grown up around anyone "famous"?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody famous came from my town...but Channing Tatum is from the same town that my daughters entire extendend family is from and still lives in.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Well, I did grow up with a guy who was elected America's hottest man about 5 years ago. His mom babysat me. I have a picture of us in the tub together. hehe.

Hilary said...

Josh Turner was one of my sister's friends in high school. He told her he was going to be a famous country singer & she laughed at him. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...